Riverside OB/GYN Community Care
3535 Olentangy River Road, North Ground (Yellow Area)
Columbus, Ohio 43214
We offer individualized and compassionate healthcare for women from adolescence through menopause.
All women are welcome and we are proud to serve a diverse population. Interpretive Services are available. We accept Medicaid and our financial aid counselors will work with any woman to determine eligibility for other forms of financial assistance.
To schedule or cancel an appointment, call (614) 566-5757, option 1.
To speak with a nurse, refill prescriptions or find out lab results, call (614) 566-5757, option 2.
Commitment to Quality Patient Care and Medical Education
Riverside OB/GYN Community Care serves 12,000 patients each year and is part of Riversides on-going commitment to a comprehensive graduate medical education program. Our mission is to support quality patient care by providing intensive clinical training to help OB/GYN residents become highly competent and compassionate practitioners.
- OB/GYN wellness and preventive care
- Well woman annual visits including PAP tests, breast and pelvic examinations
- Family planning
- Obstetrical care
- Prenatal care and in-office ultrasound
- Prenatal testing and monitoring for high-risk pregnancies
- Delivery and postpartum care
- Gynecologic surgery
- LEEP and Laser procedures
- Gynecologic oncology care
- Referral to Riversides specialty OB/GYN services including Maternal Fetal Medicine, reproductive endocrinology, uro-gynecology and gynecologic oncology.
- Access to childbirth education, breastfeeding and parenting services and support
Our physicians and staff
Care is provided by 20 resident physicians in their first through fourth year of Riversides OB/GYN graduate medical education residency program. Our residents are physicians who have graduated from medical school and are in our residency program for additional training in the obstetrics/gynecology specialty. The residents are supervised by board-certified and highly experienced OB/GYN physician preceptors. Our staff includes a certified women's health nurse practitioner, RNs, medical assistants, social workers, and registration staff.
Our OB/GYN office is located on the ground floor of the Yellow Area inside Riverside Methodist Hospital.
- Comfortable waiting room and private registration area
- 14 exam/procedure rooms
Parking is available in the Yellow Surface Lot adjacent to the Riverside Women's Center Pavillion.