Healthcare Services and Programs
People who suffer from chronic pain that affects their quality of life and the ability to participate in normal, daily activities can benefit from pain management. We treat your pain so you may return to your normal daily routine.
Locations Providing Pain Management Services
Conditions Treated at OhioHealth's Pain Management Clinic
At the Pain Management Clinic located at Delaware Health Center, we offer diagnosis and treatment of the following conditions:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, including interstitial cystitis
- Shingles pain
Procedures Offered at Delaware Health Center
- Epidural steroid injection
- Facet joint injection
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Intraspinal drug therapy and spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
- Myoneural injection (with or without Botox)
- Selective nerve root block
- Celiac plexus block
- Stellate ganglion block
- Lumbar sympathetic block
In many cases, pain management services are covered by insurance. Please check with your insurance carrier prior to your appointment. Any charges not covered by insurance will be the patient's responsibility.
The Pain Management Clinic at Delaware Health Center is a medically supervised treatment program, and a referral from your doctor may be needed. Your doctor will know if a pain management program will benefit you.
Where to Find the Clinic
The Pain Management Clinic is located at Delaware Health Center.
For information about our clinic, please call (740) 615-2222.