Specialists in Pulmonary Care and Sleep Disorders
We specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and medical management of chronic pulmonary conditions and diseases, including critical care and sleep medicine.
With a belief that patients can be active in their own care, our providers thoroughly explain their diagnostic and treatment options. Our patient care is fully integrated with the patient’s own primary care physician, and we provide prompt and thorough follow-up communication about each patient’s condition and treatment recommendations.
Pulmonary Services at This Location
- Outpatient Pulmonary Medicine
- General pulmonary consultation
- Pulmonary function testing
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary nodules, lung cancer
- Interstitial lung disease
- Shortness of breath
- Cough/chronic cough
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep apnea evaluation and treatment
- Sleep studies
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card