Comprehensive Primary Care and Urgent Care
We offer a wide range of healthcare services tailored to the specific health needs of Ohio University students. Our doctors are board certified OhioHealth physicians. They work closely with patients to offer personalized and timely care and collaborate, when needed, with external providers.
We are committed to providing respectful and confidential healthcare. We welcome Ohio University students of all backgrounds and lifestyles.
We offer two convenient ways to receive care. We will help you decide whether a telehealth or in-person visit is recommended based on your symptoms. Call (740) 592-7100 to schedule an appointment.
- Located on the 2nd floor
- Appointment required
- Care for simple and acute illnesses
- Care and management of chronic medical conditions
- As a safety precaution, call ahead to register before entering the building
- Located on the 1st floor
- Care for simple, acute illnesses such as colds, flu, ear aches and minor infections.
- Same-day appointments are available
Patients can communicate with us securely and confidentially through our patient portal, MyChart. You can also pay bills, request appointments, complete medical forms and more on the portal.
OhioHealth makes urgent care easy
- Convenient on-campus location.
- Lab/x-ray on site.
- Telehealth options.
- Rapid COVID tests
Services at This Location
- Management of chronic medical conditions and acute illnesses and injuries
- Scheduled appointments for chronic medical conditions for those who wish to establish with a single provider on the second floor
- Allergy injections for students who have had allergy testing and have their allergy serums
- Contraceptive counseling based on personal health history and goals for contraception
- Eating disorder support to help students whose symptoms are stable but who need support to stay on track
- Tuberculosis skin testing on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m during academic term
- Gynecological care
- Imaging services
- Immunizations, including flu shots, and as required for employment, travel or academic courses
- Laboratory services
- Physical exams
- Physical therapy provided by Ohio University Therapy Associates (OUTA)
- Referrals to appropriate external specialists, when needed
- Testing for sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Transgender medical care, including hormone therapy
- ADD/ADHD for previously diagnosed patients
- Rapid COVID tests
How to Pay Your Bill
We will bill your health insurance company for all medical services provided at OhioHealth Campus Care, whether they are considered in-network or out-of-network. It is your responsibility to provide your medical insurance information and understand your insurance coverage.
You’re responsible for co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles, self-pay and any balance after insurance. You are also responsible for services not covered by your insurance plan.
There are three ways you can pay your bill: