Express Primary Care Appointments
At OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care we offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Our goal is to provide excellent, empathetic care that keeps you and your family in the best health.
We provide all the services of your OhioHealth primary care office. Same great care, right when you need it — TODAY! For a same-day appointment, call (614) 788.2730.
The Express Appointment Center is not just for illnesses.
- Did you just remember the deadline for your child’s sports team physical?
- Would you like to get that rash looked at before you leave for vacation tomorrow?
- Does your twisted ankle look worse this morning than it did last night?
- Is today your day off and you want to get your flu shot today?
The Express Appointment Center is an extension of your OhioHealth primary care office. If your personal physician at OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care isn’t available and you need to be seen today for an illness or other healthcare need, we will offer you an appointment at the Express Appointment Center. Board certified family medicine and internal medicine physicians and our certified nurse practitioner provide care at the Express Appointment Center located in Upper Arlington on Tremont Avenue in the new medical office building.
How It Works:
- If you need to be seen today, call your OhioHealth primary care office to schedule a same-day appointment, if one is available.
- If your primary care physician isn’t available, we can schedule a same-day visit appointment for you with our trusted, highly-skilled primary care physicians at the Express Appointment Center. If you are an established patient of OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care, you can schedule your same day appointment directly with the Express Appointment Center by calling us at (614) 788.2730.
- Because of our advanced electronic medical record system, your primary care physician will be notified of your appointment at the Express Appointment Center and have access to your diagnosis and treatment recommendation.
- If any follow-up care is needed, the Express Appointment Center staff will schedule that appointment with your primary care physician.
- Your visit at the Express Appointment Center is billed just like a regular visit with your primary care physician, and the same co-payment will apply, based on your insurance plan.
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card