E-Visits provide a secure way to get medical advice from your OhioHealth Physician Group primary care provider, without leaving home, work or vacation. All you need is a smartphone or computer and an internet connection. Simply sign in to your OhioHealth MyChart account and complete a diagnostic questionnaire.
Conditions We Can Treat Remotely
E-Visits are not meant to replace in-person visits with your primary care provider, espeically for serious medical conditions. Consider an E-Visit when you have medical conditions that are not urgent, such as:
- Back pain
- Eye redness
- Indigestion and heartburn
- Urinary problems
- Cold and sinus problems
- Vaginal discharge or irritation
You must be an established patient with an OhioHealth Physician Group primary care provider and have an OhioHealth MyChart account to use E-Visits. Any OhioHealth patient is eligible to use MyChart. New users can request an activation code online at MyChart.OhioHealth.com or within the OhioHealth mobile app.
How to Complete an E-Visit
- Sign in to your OhioHealth MyChart account and select E-Visit. If you are accessing MyChart from a computer, you will first need to click Schedule an appointment.
- Complete a questionnaire about your symptoms, and submit it to your OhioHealth Physician Group primary care physician.
- Your primary care physician will review your request and get back to you by the next business day with advice, treatment recommendations or a request to see you in person.
E-Visits are $28–$90 and will be billed to your credit card.
OhioHealth Physician Group primary care provider offices in the Circleville area (associated with OhioHealth Berger Hospital) do not use OhioHealth MyChart at this time and cannot offer E-Visits.