Get Medical Care Online With E-Visits
E-Visits allow you to access secure medical advice from your OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care provider without leaving home, work or vacation – anywhere you have an internet connection. Simply log into your OhioHealth MyChart account and complete a diagnostic questionnaire.
Non-Urgent Conditions Only
E-Visits are not meant to be used as a replacement for seeing your primary care provider for serious medical conditions. Consider an E-Visit for the following non-urgent medical conditions:
- Back pain
- Eye redness
- Indigestion and heartburn
- Urinary problems
- Cold and sinus
- Tired (fatigue)
- Vaginal discharge/irritation
You must be an established patient with an OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care provider and have an OhioHealth MyChart account to use E-Visits. Any active OhioHealth patient is eligible to use MyChart.
To activate your account, visit OhioHealth MyChart, and click “Sign Up Now.” Or, download the OhioHealth mobile app from your app store.
How to Complete an E-Visit
- Log into your OhioHealth MyChart account, and select E-Visit. You can log in at any time, 24/7.
- Complete a questionnaire about your symptoms, and submit it to your OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care physician.
- Your primary care physician will review your request and get back to you by the next business day with advice, treatment recommendations or a request to see you in person.
E-Visits are $28 and will be billed to your credit card.
Please note our OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care provider offices in the Circleville area (associated with OhioHealth Berger Hospital) are not on OhioHealth MyChart at this time and cannot offer E-Visits.