Expert Eye Care
OhioHealth Physician Group ophthalmology provides expert ocular and surgical care for adults and adolescents. We diagnose and treat a variety of eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma, perform precision laser surgery, and provide routine eye exams, giving patients the personalized care they need for clearer vision.
We are now offering telehealth appointments by phone or video to patients who do not need to be treated in person. Meet with your provider from the comfort of home using your smartphone, tablet or computer. Learn more.
Ophthamology Services at This Location
- General ophthalmology
- Cataract/Implant Surgery
- Diabetic eye conditions
- Eyelid Disorders/Ptosis/Blepharoplasty
- Glaucoma – Medical & Surgical Treatment
- Intraocular lens implants
- Laser surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Pediatric diseases of the eyes
- Retinal & Vitreous Diseases
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card