Comprehensive, Compassionate Care
OhioHealth Physician Group provides quality care to patients with endocrine and metabolic disorders. We diagnose and treat conditions like diabetes, thyroid disorders, obesity and osteoporosis, giving you the personalized support you need to live a healthy lifestyle.
Endocrinology Services at This Location
- Thyroid disorders including thyroid cancer
- Thyroid, adrenal, lipid, pituitary and gonadal disorders
- Osteoporosis and bone mineral disorders
- Hypercalcemia/ Hyperparathyroidism
- Metabolic disorders
- Over or under production of hormones
- Hypertension and cholesterol disorders
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Nutrition education for diabetics
We do not treat male or female infertility. We also do not treat gestational diabetes.
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card