OhioHealth Neurological Rehabilitation - Doctors Hospital
OhioHealth Neurological Rehabilitation at Doctors Hospital is conveniently located in Columbus, Ohio.
Rehabilitation therapists at OhioHealth Neurological Rehabilitation - Doctors Hospital work with patients of all ages to provide individualized treatment plans for reducing pain, increasing function, improving mobility and returning them to an active lifestyle.
Rehabilitation Therapy Offered at This Location
This location offers a full range of neurological rehabilitation therapy that includes but is not limited to the following.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- On-site social services
Accessibility and Technology Services
- Alternative and augmentative communication
- Home modification consultation
What to Expect During Your Therapy Visit
Patients are usually seen for a series of therapy visits, typically two to three times per week. Treatment frequency and duration are determined by the evaluating therapist, in collaboration with the referring physician.
Your therapist will complete an evaluation and work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan of care, considering your specific condition and your personal therapy goals.
You will be asked to complete a clinical outcomes survey. This brief survey assists your rehabilitation therapist in developing your treatment plan. Our therapists achieve treatment outcomes that are statistically better than the nation in fewer treatment sessions.
Prepare for Your Visit
Treatment sessions are one-on-one with the therapist and range from 30 minutes to three hours, depending upon your individual, clinical needs. Back-to-back sessions can be arranged in most cases, if you require more than one type of therapy. Free parking is available.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment to complete registration.
- Bring your insurance cards, a photo ID and a list of current medications and allergies.
- Interpretive services and financial assistance are available, if needed.
- Family members are welcome to attend therapy sessions and are considered an essential part of your treatment process.