OhioHealth Mammography Locations
A mammogram only takes about 30 minutes, and no prescription is needed for a screening mammography for women 40 and older.
Two convenient ways to schedule your mammogram
Answer a few simple questions about your breast health so we're sure a screening mammogram is right for you. Then you can easily schedule at one of our mammography locations.
Not all OhioHealth locations offer online scheduling. This includes O'Bleness Hospital and Morrow County Hospital, as well as the Riverside Women's Center.
3D digital mammograms (tomography) also cannot be scheduled online. You can make an appointment by calling one of the phone numbers below. Locations offering 3D mammography include:
- Hospitals: Doctors Hospital, Hardin Memorial Hospital, Mansfield Hospital, O'Bleness Hospital, Shelby Hospital
- Medical campuses: Marion Medical Campus, Pickerington Medical Campus, Westerville Medical Campus
- Health centers: Delaware Health Center, Eastside Health Center, Gahanna Health Center, Grove City Health Center, Hilliard Health Center
- Additional locations: Bing Cancer Center (at Riverside Methodist Hospital), Dublin Cancer Center, William W. Wilkins Professional Building (at Grant Medical Center), Jasonway Imaging Center
Schedule by phone
To schedule a mammogram in central Ohio, call (614) 566-1111. Walk-ins are welcome.
To schedule a mammogram with an OhioHealth Berger facility, call (740) 474-7701. Walk-ins are welcome.
For those outside central Ohio, use the following phone numbers:
- For Marion Medical Campus, call (740) 383-7889.
- For Mansfield Hospital, call (419) 526-8333.
- For Morrow County Hospital, call (419) 949-3090.
- For Shelby Hospital, call (419) 342-1788.
- For O’Bleness Hospital or Nelsonville Health Center, call (740) 592-9454.
- For Hardin Memorial Hospital, call (419) 675-8181.
We’re putting your safety first
At our imaging and mammography locations, we’ve taken measures to keep our patients, providers and associates safe and reduce the spread of COVID-19. When patients arrive, we will:
- Clean and disinfect all equipment and surfaces between patients.
- Ask patients to remain in their car until 15 minutes before their appointment to limit the number of patients in our waiting area.
- Take the temperature of all patients and require them to wear masks.
- Enforce social distancing guidelines in our waiting area.
- Restrict visitors, unless patients need physical assistance.