Imaging Services - Bexley
Using the Most Advanced Equipment for Outpatient Radiology Diagnostics
OhioHealth Imaging Services in Bexley, Ohio, uses the latest medical technology, providing accurate results to your physician quickly. We offer timely appointments, convenience and highly trained experts who are committed to exceptional, compassionate patient service.
Having a scheduled test in non-emergency situations is important, since many medical imaging tests require special patient preparation.
- Procedures require a script from your physician, except for routine screening mammography.
- Same-day or next-day appointments are usually available at an OhioHealth imaging facility, including our Bexley location.
- Your physician will provide you with the prep instructions for your particular imaging test.
We’re Putting Your Safety First
At our imaging and mammography locations, we’ve taken measures to reduce the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19, and keep our patients, providers and associates safe. When patients arrive, we will:
- Clean and disinfect all equipment and surfaces between patients.
- Ask patients to remain in their car until 15 minutes before their appointment, to minimize the number of patients in our waiting area.
- Take the temperature of all patients and require them to wear masks.
- Enforce social distancing guidelines in our waiting area.
- Restrict visitors, unless patients need physical assistance.