Structural Heart Disease Clinic at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
Heart Clinic in Columbus
The OhioHealth Structural Heart Disease Clinic in Columbus, Ohio, provides comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for patients with heart valve disease and other structural heart conditions.
Each patient at the OhioHealth Structural Heart Disease Clinic, found within Grant Medical Center, receives personalized care by an entire team of experts – all in a single visit. The multidisciplinary team of cardiothoracic surgeons, cardiologists, nurses and other clinicians who specialize in structural heart conditions work together to determine the best course of treatment for you, which may include participation in clinical trials testing leading-edge therapies.
Features of Our Structural Heart Disease Clinic
At the Structural Heart Disease Clinic at Grant Medical Center, patients receive:
- Comprehensive evaluation by a multidisciplinary team of specialists in a single visit
- Access to the latest treatments through clinical trials
- Most advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatment options
- Treatment with certain structural heart disease procedures using conscious sedation, reducing recovery time
Additionally, our advanced structural heart disease clinic is:
- Among the first in the nation to perform transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) procedures
- Among the best TAVR outcomes in the nation