OhioHealth Emergency Care – Powell
Expert 24/7 Emergency Care in Powell
When you have an emergency, what you need is advanced care from expert providers. What you want is an option in Powell to get that care as quickly as possible. OhioHealth gives you both.
A New Look for Emergency Care
People value the convenience and easy access of urgent care when they need it. Now we’ve brought that same experience to emergency care with our freestanding emergency care sites.
OhioHealth Emergency Care – Powell delivers the same full-service, 24/7 emergency care you’d expect from a large hospital. We treat life-threatening conditions like:
- Difficulty breathing
- Bone fractures
- Severe wounds and burns
- Chest pain
- Sudden dizziness or fainting
- Changes in vision or speech
- Sudden severe pain
- Mental distress or suicidal feelings
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Suspected poisoning
- Pregnancy-related complications
We also deliver some of what you might not expect from emergency care – shorter wait times and a shorter distance from home.
Built Around Convenience and Comfort
- Walk-in and ambulance entrances.
- Private patient rooms with space for family.
- Ultrasound, X-ray and CT imaging.
- Laboratory testing.
- Comfortable environments with natural light and open spaces.
- Free surface parking and free Wi-Fi.