Healthcare Services and Programs
Ear, Nose and Throat
Our ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists have extensive experience in treating diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck. Our patients receive continued, comprehensive expertise during the full course of their ENT treatment.
(ENT specialists are also referred to as otolaryngologists)
Columbus ENT Center Locations
ENT Surgery and Treatment
Our highly skilled ENT specialists provide treatment and surgery in the areas of:
- Head and neck cancer
- Minimally-invasive sinus surgery
- Endocrine surgery, including thyroid, parathyroid and approaches for pituitary
- Otologic surgery
- Thyroid conditions and sinus problems
- Surgical procedures for sleep apnea
- Cochlear implantations for hearing loss
- Voice box or laryngeal surgery
Ear, Nose and Throat specialists at Riverside Methodist Hospital use advanced technology, such as computer-guided surgery and laser instrumentation as well as a state-of-the-art stealth computer system used to perform complicated sinus surgery. The Stealth System involves advanced imaging technology and infrared optics that allow our ENT physicians to perform safer, faster, more effective surgery in the elimination of pain and suffering from sinusitis.