Heart and Vascular
Heart and Vascular
OhioHealth Vascular Institute
Transforming vascular care through the strength of our system.
The mission of OhioHealth Vascular Institute is to deliver integrated, comprehensive vascular care of the highest quality that is nationally recognized, cost-efficient, drives clinical innovation and education, and best serves our patients.
What sets the OhioHealth Vascular Institute apart is our system approach to care.
- The high volume of patients we treat across our system means each of our patients benefits from a high level of knowledge and experience.
- Our system approach to vascular care allows us to standardize and improve the quality of our care at every location.
- Multiple locations give patients the opportunity to receive vascular care closer to home.
- We advance patient care by playing an important role in clinical research.
Our Vascular Specialties
The OhioHealth Vascular Institute brings together more than 40 physicians and surgeons who specialize in a broad range of vascular services:
- Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery
- Interventional Peripheral Vascular Cardiology
- Interventional Peripheral Vascular Radiology
- Vascular Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
“The Institute connects and organizes various clinicians, research staff and care sites to allow optimal communication between one another, while enabling access to our state-of-the-art innovations and clinical studies.”
Eric Dolen, MD, Vascular and interventional radiology
Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates
“Our goal is that no matter which door a patient with a vascular problem enters at OhioHealth, they’ll receive the same excellent care of the highest standard.”
Robert R. Brightwell, DO, FACOS, Vascular surgery
OhioHealth Heart, Lung and Vascular Surgeons
OHVI Clinical Recommendations
The goal of the OHVI Clinical Recommendations is to standardize treatment at all OhioHealth facilities to ensure patients are not “under or over” treated based on established guidelines and evidence based scientific publications.