E-Visits provide a secure way to get medical advice from your OhioHealth Physician Group primary care provider, without leaving home, work or vacation. All you need is a smartphone or computer and an internet connection. Simply sign in to your OhioHealth MyChart account and complete a diagnostic questionnaire.
Conditions we can treat remotely
E-Visits are not meant to replace in-person visits with your primary care provider, espeically for serious medical conditions. Consider an E-Visit when you have medical conditions that are not urgent, such as:
- Back pain
- Eye redness
- Indigestion and heartburn
- Urinary problems
- Cold and sinus problems
- Vaginal discharge or irritation
- COVID-19 screening
You must be an established patient with an OhioHealth Physician Group primary care provider and have an OhioHealth MyChart account to use E-Visits. Any OhioHealth patient is eligible to use MyChart. New users can request an activation code online at MyChart.OhioHealth.com or within the OhioHealth mobile app.
How to complete an E-Visit
- Sign in to your OhioHealth MyChart account and select E-Visit. If you are accessing MyChart from a computer, you will first need to click Schedule an appointment.
- Complete a questionnaire about your symptoms, and submit it to your OhioHealth Physician Group primary care physician.
- Your primary care physician will review your request and get back to you by the next business day with advice, treatment recommendations or a request to see you in person.