Insurance and Billing at Berger Hospital
Understanding Your Bill and Insurance Coverage
It is important to the healing process for patients to focus on getting well. Our team understands that handling insurance and billing can be difficult, and we are prepared to help see you through this process so you can focus on better health.
You will receive a copy of your hospital bill a few weeks after your hospital stay. You also may receive other bills from your doctors, including your family doctor or specialists.
We know that for us to correctly manage your hospital bill is important. If you have any questions about charges, please call the OhioHealth Customer Call Center at (614) 566-1505 or toll-free at (844) 379-4962.
Prices for healthcare services are available from Registration, Patient Financial Services or the OhioHealth Price Line, (614) 566-8707.
If you are in need of financial assistance, please read the following Financial Assistance and Charity Care information:
- Financial Assistance Policy Summary (includes phone numbers and addresses of who to contact for help)
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Application Instructions
- HCAP Charity Worksheet
- List of Providers at Berger Hospital
- OhioHealth Financial Assistance Policy
- OhioHealth Financial Assistance Procedure