Q: How long is the program?
A: We ask for a 12-week commitment to ensure your success for long-term behavior change.
Q: What does the program include?
A: 12 weeks of personalized attention including:
- Fitness Consult and Personalized Exercise Program Design with an Exercise Physiologist
- Weekly progress checks and 10 personal training sessions throughout the program to provide guidance and accountability
- Individualized exercise programs with updates to keep you challenged
- 3 coaching sessions with an ACE certified Health Coach
- Three sessions with a Licensed/Registered Dietician
Q: How much does the program cost?
A: Your monthly fee includes an all-inclusive membership to Grant Health & Fitness Center (value of $144 + tax)
Public Rate: One-time Enrollment fee* = $75
Monthly fee* = $199
Q: How do I get started?
A: Call (614) 566.9880 to schedule a tour with Eric Hanscel or Danielle Repko prior to beginning the program to see the facility, and to allow us to give you a better overview of what your program will look like.
We are open:
Monday - Thursday: 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Q: What happens if I am unable to complete the program?
A: You are under no contractual obligation to complete the program, however we do ask for a written notice for membership terminations.
All appointments are conducted by degreed and certified exercise physiologists, coaches, and a registered and licensed dietician.