Radiation Therapy Treatments and Technologies
We use integrated, state-of-the-art computer technology and advanced medical equipment.
Our linear accelerators (LINAC), which deliver the life-saving radiation beams, behave identically at our seven locations because we’ve purposefully configured them with beam-matching technology.
About Your Treatment
The meticulous imaging and positioning created for you that’s integral to your treatment will be the same no matter where you go for radiation treatment at OhioHealth.
Your treatment plan can be accessed and implemented at all of our radiation oncology locations.
You have access to nationally recognized cancer expertise and can receive care locally from a cancer physician certified by MD Anderson Cancer Network®.Learn More
The radiation treatments we offer include:
- External Therapy
- IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy)
- IGRT (Image Guided Radiation Therapy)
- Tomotherapy (a hybrid of IMRT and IGRT)
- SRS (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Intracranial stereotactic radiosurgery
- SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy)
- Fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy
- Internal Therapy
- Interstitial brachytherapy
- Intracavity brachytherapy
- Radioactive prostate seed implants
- High dose rate brachytherapy