Grant Family Medicine offers a competitive benefit program.
- PGY I: $49,774.40
- PGY II: $50,793.60
- PGY III: $52,811.20*
*Additional monthly income available for paid in-house moonlighting
Three weeks available annually, plus eight paid holidays, and four days off at either Christmas or New Years and five paid sick days.
Travel privileges and other educational activities
Up to five days of educational conference leave plus $1,800 paid expenses.
On call quarters furnished with computers, big screen television, microwave, ping pong, pool table and darts, showers, mailboxes and call rooms for overnight duty.
Paid for by the hospital.
- Health insurance - Employee Health Care Plan available at a nominal cost for singe or family.
- Vision insurance - Employee Health Care plan available at a nominal cost for single or family.
- Dental insurance - Employee Health Care plan available at a nominal cost for single or family.
- Ninety day leave of absence available at the discretion of the Program Director for illness, injury, maternity or related disability.
- Pharmaceuticals paid by the hospital for the resident physician when prescribed by a staff physician for an emergency 48-hour period.
Paid by the hospital for all activities within the training program.
Free searches, e.g., MEDLINE, etc., and interlibrary loan services available upon request.
$2,400 per year toward meals, mileage, parking while on duty.
Temporary Ohio license fee(s)
Fee reimbursed annually to resident.
White coats and scrubs provided by the hospital.
Free parking in hospital garages.
Free membership in Grant Health and Fitness Center.
American Academy of Family Physicians paid for by the program.
On site credit union, resumé preparation and job placement services, 403(b), concierge service, Employee Assistance Program, and corporate discounts for OhioHealth employees.
Note: Detailed information regarding benefits can be found in the Resident Grant Family Medicine Policy Manual.