Students from LCME and AOA Accredited Medical Schools (not affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital)
- Be in good academic standing
- Be authorized by home medical school to take the rotation/course and receive credit
- Have malpractice insurance coverage
- Have personal health insurance coverage
- Have documentation of immunizations for the following
- Diphtheria/Tetanus booster within 10 years
- Hepatitis B vaccination or immune status
- Tuberculin status with documentation* and intra-dermal PPD (completed prior to beginning of each academic year)
- Chicken pox disease history or titer, MMR for applicants after 1957
*Documentation for immunizations must be submitted with application.
Students from non-LCME Accredited Medical Schools
All above requirements in addition to the requirements listed below.
- Completed core (junior level) clerkships
- Passing score on USMLE Step 1
- Maximum of two 4-week electives for a total of 8 weeks
How to Apply
To request an application by mail or email, contact us. Housing is available for students who rotate at Riverside on a first come first serve basis.
OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Rotation Application