OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Campus
Remember to follow these safety tips while navigating the campus:
- Always use the cross walks.
- Pay attention to signage – it is there for your safety.
- Do not walk in the roadways and use designated sidewalks when available.
General Parking Information for Riverside Methodist
Parking Information and Fees
- Parking in surface lots and garages costs $2 per exit, regardless of the amount of time.
- Handicapped parking is available in all lots and garages. If no handicap spaces are available, ask any parking or valet staff for assistance.
- Security officers are on duty at all times.
Valet parking is available at the following locations for a cost of $5 for one exit; $7 for multiple exits.
- Blue Main Entrance:
Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Weekends, 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Yellow Entrance (Women’s Health): 24 hours
- Red Entrance: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Green Entrance: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Purple Entrance (Bing Cancer Center):
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Car return: You may have your car returned to any Riverside Methodist entrance/exit. Your car does not have to be returned to the entrance in which you valet parked when you arrived.
Call-ahead service: You may use “call-ahead” service. Ask your nurse or PSA to call the number listed on your valet ticket to request that your car be ready when you are discharged from the hospital at any entrance/exit.
Extended Stay Passes
If you are in the hospital for 14 or more consecutive days, parking for visitors is free. Passes are issued for two weeks at a time for up to two visitors. Ask your caregiver to call the Care Coordination office and they will bring you your parking passes.