OhIoHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital has the highest cardiac imaging volumes in the region, as well as the largest volume of intraoperative transesophageal echocardiograms (TEE) for valve imaging in central Ohio.
We also have the first and only dedicated outpatient cardiac positron emission tomography (PET) imaging program in central Ohio. Our imaging specialists have pioneered some of the newest imaging protocols and techniques.
We provide comprehensive, non-invasive cardiovascular diagnostic services, including:
- Nuclear cardiac imaging (treadmill and pharmacologic)
- Resting and stress echocardiography (treadmill and pharmacologic)
- Vascular diagnostic testing
- Holter and event monitors
- 3-D transesophageal echocardiography
- Cardiac CT angiography
- Cardiac MRI
- Cardiac PET imaging
OhioHealth Heart & Vascular Services
OhioHealth Patient & Visitor Guide