- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Located on the first floor in the Blue Area
- Open Monday through Sunday, 6 to 2 a.m. The grill area is briefly unavailable from 10 to 10:30 a.m. to change from breakfast to lunch.
Tim Horton’s Café and Bake Shop
- Located on the first floor in the Green Area, near the Green Parking Garage
- Open 24 hours
- Serving coffee and light snacks
- Located on the first floor of McConnell Heart Hospital, near the Red Parking Garage
- Open weekdays, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Located throughout the hospital
- Available in the Gift Shop on the first floor in the Orange Area and in the RMB Pharmacy in the Green Area
Patients can order room service-style meals daily by calling (614) 566.3663, open daily 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Freshly-prepared meals will be delivered to your room within 45 minutes.
Shopping and Gifts
- The Gift Shop, located on the first floor in the Orange Area, offers unique gifts, books and flowers. Hours of operation: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Weekend hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on all major holidays. To speak with someone at the Gift Shop, call (614) 566.5220.Note: Flowers, balloons (mylar only) and gifts will be delivered to most rooms except the critical care areas.
- The Women’s Boutique at Riverside stocks a wide selection of breast pumps, nursing bras, nursing pillows and other breastfeeding supplies. You’ll also find pampering skin care products, unique jewelry and other intriguing items. Open weekdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. To speak with someone at The Women’s Boutique at Riverside, call (614) 566.5353.
- Banking services are available through an ATM machine located outside the cafeteria in the Blue Area, in the Green Area by the Green Parking Garage, and by the Emergency Room in the Red Area. A full-service PNC Bank branch is located on the first floor of the North Medical Office Building, open weekdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For questions, please contact (614) 261.3525.
- The RMB Pharmacy is located on the first floor of the North Medical Building in the Green Area. Open weekdays, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. To speak with someone at the pharmacy, call (614) 566.5115.
Cell phones are permitted in most areas. Signs are posted in areas with cell phone restrictions. Pay phones are available in some lobbies.
Patient room phone numbers are listed in the room.
- Outgoing calls can be placed by dialing “9” plus the number.
- Long distance phone calls may be made with a calling card.
- Incoming calls are transferred to inpatient rooms 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dial “0” for help from the operator.
The Riverside Methodist Hospital Directory lists the name, hospital, room number, room phone number, general condition and religion of each patient, if provided. This information is only shared with people (visitors/callers) who ask for you by name, or by clergy who ask for patients by religious affiliation. You have the right to have your information excluded from this directory. Please note if you exclude your information, we will not be able to acknowledge your presence as a patient to any visitors/callers.
Internet and Computer
Wireless internet is available in waiting rooms, cafeterias, patient rooms and hallways. If you have trouble accessing the network, call (614) 566.5804.
News, TV and Radio
Volunteers visit patient rooms daily to sell The Columbus Dispatch. The Columbus Dispatch and USA Today also are available in newspaper machines around the hospital and in the Gift Shop. A variety of television and radio programming is available in all rooms.