Healthcare Services and Programs
Rheumatic diseases, such as arthritis and osteoporosis, are complex and often difficult to diagnose and treat. These conditions may occur suddenly (acute) or last for a long period of time (chronic).
At OhioHealth, our focus is on improving quality of life for people with rheumatic diseases. We provide consultations, patient care, diagnosis and management for rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
- We offer our patients a continuum of personalized care from communication with the primary care physician to the utilization of specialists across the OhioHealth system.
- We work closely with other specialties, such as orthopedics, sports medicine, physical therapy, radiology and podiatry, to provide seamless and comprehensive management of rheumatic conditions.
- Patients with rheumatic conditions have an opportunity to participate in our clinical trials, which are designed to test promising new approaches to rheumatic disease treatment.
At OhioHealth, we pride ourselves on delivering individualized care in a warm, friendly environment. Our rheumatologists diagnose, treat and medically manage more than 100 types of rheumatic diseases including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone density testing (also known as DXA scan)
- CT scan
- Laboratory testing/blood work
- Biologic therapies (stimulate/restore the ability of the immune system to fight disease)
- Injectable therapies
- Oral medications
Get a complete list of orthopedic conditions treated at OhioHealth.
Get a complete list of our orthopedic diagnostic, medicinal, rehabilitative and surgical tests and procedures.
We offer our full range of orthopedic procedures and treatments at any of our six main locations around the Greater Columbus area.