We understand the many roads a woman travels through the stages of her life and offer programs and services to help her travel those roads.
- From wellness, preventative services to advanced leading edge technologies
- Personal care and attention to make your birth experience the best possible
- Experienced and highly skilled physicians specializing in women's health
- Comprehensive services from maternity and Mother's Milk Bank to gender-specific joint replacement, advanced gynecology, Center for Blood conservation, plastic surgery and special care for women with heart disease
We help babies get the best start in life
More babies are born at OhioHealth hospitals than any other hospital in Ohio - including advanced care for women with pregnancies at risk for complications
- More than 10,000 babies were born in OhioHealth central Ohio hospitals in FY07 (July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007) - or about 43 percent of the total births in central Ohio.
- With the addition of Dublin Methodist Hospital in January 2008, OhioHealth central Ohio hospitals are projected to have nearly 12,000 births each year over the next several years.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital is 2nd in number of births among hospitals in Ohio with approximately 6,500 births per year.
- We offer the highest level of intensive care for babies in the Level III Nationwide Children's Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Riverside Methodist Hospital-one of only two NICUs in central Ohio.
- Care for special babies is also offered at the Level II Nationwide Children's Hospital Special Care Units at Grant Medical Center, Doctors Hospital and Dublin Methodist Hospital.
The value of our expertise in breast health
Because our physicians participate in the OhioHealth Breast Health Program, you will be connected to all the comprehensive breast health services you need.
- All patients' care reviewed by a multidisciplinary team of physicians at our pre-treatment conference
- Free Second Opinion Clinic - for added peace of mind
- Access to clinical research trials - for the most-up-to-date cancer care
- Education and support provided by Riverside Cancer Connections nurses and staff
- High Risk Breast Clinic and Genetics Program - to help you understand your and your family's risk for breast cancer and provide appropriate monitoring
Our commitment to quality women's health care
Our primary responsibility is to the patients we serve.
Our physicians, nurses and clinicians in women's health services are committed to delivering the highest level of healthcare and providing extraordinary customer service.
As the face of healthcare continues to change, OhioHealth steadfastly builds on its history of commitment to ensuring patient safety, quality care and service excellence.
For us, being named "America's Best" for Cancer Care is a source of pride. For Donna, it's a source of hope.Read More >>