Healthcare Services and Programs
Our program provides a continuum of inpatient and outpatient care.
We work closely with our patients, their families and loved ones to help them understand the behavioral health condition, what to expect and the pathway to what's needed for patient stability and independence. Our care is compassionate and individualized.
Our team of experts understands each person being cared for requires personalized attention for managing symptoms and finding the right program to meet their needs. It's one of the reasons we provide a continuum of care at OhioHealth Behavioral Health — so patients can get better within our family of services with familiar, informed experts from evaluation through diagnosis and treatment.
About Our Program
At OhioHealth Behavioral Health, we provide our patients with professional support to meet their inpatient and outpatient behavioral health needs and facilitate their care. We treat adults 18 years of age and older, except SARNCO, which serves people of all ages. Our services include:
- Behavioral Health
Outpatient Physician and Nurse Practitioner Services
- Employee Assistance
- Inpatient Care
- Intensive Outpatient
Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric Emergency
- Sexual Assault
Response Network of Central Ohio (SARNCO)
- Transcranial Magnetic
Stimulation Therapy (TMS)
Get detailed information about the above services.
We Provide Patient-Focused Expertise
OhioHealth Behavioral Health experts work collaboratively to provide the best care for each patient. Our team includes:
- Advanced practice nurses
- Social workers
Behavioral Health Diagnosis and Treatment
OhioHealth Behavioral Health provides comprehensive evaluations to assess depression, anxiety, personality, addictive and other psychological and emotional disorders. Our experts develop individualized treatment plans and work closely and compassionately with each person through the course of care until stabilized.
Our diagnostic and testing services include:
- Psychiatric assessment and evaluation
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing
Our treatment services include:
- Medication management
- Group therapy and activities
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy (TMS)
- Consultation and education
We Treat a Wide Range of Behavioral Health Conditions
Conditions we treat include but are not limited to the following:
- Personality disorders (such as anti-social, borderline, narcissistic disorders and obsessive-compulsive, dependent and avoidant disorders)
- Substance abuse
How to Contact Us
Inpatient Care at Riverside Methodist Hospital, for Admissions, please call (614) 566.2814.
Administrative and Outpatient Offices, please call:
- General Information (614) 566.4414
- PHP-Intensive Outpatient Program (614) 566.4414
- Employee Assistance Program (614) 566.3348
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (614) 566.4918
- Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio Rape Helpline (614) 267.7020
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy (614) 566.3388