Dr. Abaza performs minimally-invasive advanced robotic urology procedures
With his experience and dedication to only robotic surgery, Dr. Abaza skillfully performs all types of robotic urologic procedures, including both the most routine and highly complex procedures, with excellent outcomes.
Robotic Urology Procedures Performed by Dr. Abaza:
- Radical Prostatectomy (for Prostate Cancer)
- Robotic Salvage Prostatectomy (after radiation failure)
- Robotic Simple Prostatectomy (for enlarged prostate)
- Robotic Nephrectomy (kidney tumors or non-functioning kidneys)
- Robotic Partial Nephrectomy (kidney tumors while saving rest of kidney)
- Robotic Nephroureterectomy (upper tract urothelial cancers)
- Robotic Pyeloplasty (repair obstruction of kidney)
- Robotic Ureteral Resection or Reconstructions (for ureteral cancer or blockages)
- Robotic Cystectomy (bladder cancer)
- Robotic Partial Cystectomy
- Robotic Adrenalectomy
- Robotic Partial Adrenalectomy
This practice is solely dedicated to robotic surgery.
Dr. Abaza uses the robotic da Vinci® Surgical System at OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital to perform these complex and delicate procedures through tiny incisions assisted by unmatched vision, precision, dexterity and control. The robot is not programmable and makes no movements that are not completely controlled by the surgeon.
He has built a team of nurses and other surgical assistants at OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital who have worked with him in performing hundreds of robotic surgical procedures. These team members specialize in robotic surgery, just as Dr. Abaza does.
It is vital to have a highly skilled surgeon who is trained in this specialized type of surgery and has as much experience as possible. Choosing robotic surgery with Dr. Abaza with his experienced team at his side gives you the opportunity for an outstanding result.
The da Vinci® Surgical System
This advanced robotic system enables Dr. Abaza to perform even the most complex and delicate procedures through tiny incisions.LEARN MORE
Your Visit with Dr. Abaza
Here's important information to help you prepare for your visit with Dr. Abaza and also find answers to some of your questions about billing and prescriptions.LEARN MORE