Comprehensive Primary Care
Our primary care physicians offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Our goal is to provide excellent, empathetic care that keeps you and your family in the best health.
We have partnered with MDVIP, Inc., the national leader in affordable, personalized healthcare, to offer you a different kind of primary care with an emphasis on prevention. Please visit MDVIP.com/RichardSeidtMD to learn how to join today!
Primary care services at this location
- The MDVIP Wellness Program which includes comprehensive, advanced screenings and diagnostic tests with a customized wellness plan
- Same- or next-day appointments that start on time
- The ability to contact Dr. Seidt 24/7 via phone
- Travel Advantages program for urgent care when you're out of town
- Full scope of primary care including management of chronic diseases, illness care
Sometimes Routine Care Can't Wait
Also inside OhioHealth Upper Arlington Medical Offices is the OhioHealth Express Appointment Center which offers same-day appointments if your regular OhioHealth primary care physician isn't available. Call (614) 788.2730 to schedule a same-day appointment at the Express Appointment Center open monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Saturdays, 8 a.m. to noon.
Get the medical care you need without coming to the doctor's office!
We are offering established patients E-Visits - a new way to get the medical care you need from wherever you are. E-Visits are for these non-urgent medical conditions: back pain, cough, eye redness, indigestion & heartburn, urinary problems, cold & sinus, diarrhea, headache, tired (fatigue) and vaginal discharge/irritation. Log into your OhioHealth MyChart account anytime 24/7 and select E-Visit.
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card