Comprehensive Primary Care
OhioHealth Physician Group primary care physicians offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Our goal is to provide excellent, empathetic care that keeps you and your family in the best health.
Primary care services at this location
Our healthcare team is committed to providing you and your family with the highest quality of personalized healthcare. We serve our patients with a comprehensive approach, offering a full scope of family practice physician services including preventive and illness care for all ages — newborns, children, teens, adults and seniors.
- Personal, compassionate healthcare
- Wellness, preventive care and adult immunizations
- Annual or routine health screening exams
- Illness care and management of chronic diseases or conditions
- Comprehensive physical exams
- Pediatric and adolescent care
- School and sports physicals
- Minor surgical procedures
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card