Comprehensive Primary Care
OhioHealth Physician Group primary care physicians offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Our goal is to provide excellent, empathetic care that keeps you and your family in the best health.
The Center offers access to comprehensive, high-quality services and experts, including lab, imaging (X-ray, CT, ultrasound and mobile MRI), sleep medicine, an urgent care center and specialty care physicians.
Primary care services at this location
Comprehensive wellness, prevention and illness care for the whole family.
- Personalized care
- Routine exams and annual screenings
- School and sports physicals, well child visits, immunizations
- Women’s health
- Acute illness treatment and specialty care referrals
- Expert management of chronic health conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma and allergies
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card