Advanced, Compassionate Orthopedic Care
OhioHealth Physician Group orthopedic experts deliver personalized treatments for complex orthopedic injuries and conditions. Our skilled surgeons repair complex fractures, replace damaged joints, and reconstruct injured limbs in close collaboration with the orthopedic specialists who will join you on the path to recovery.
We are the official sports medicine and orthopedics provider of the Ohio University Bobcats.
Orthopedic Services at This Location
OhioHealth Physician Group Heritage College Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at O’Bleness Hospital specializes in a wide range of orthopedic and sports related conditions such as:
- Sports injuries and overuse injuries
- Shoulder, hip, knee, ankle and wrist pain
- Arthritis conditions
- Non-surgical procedures
- Minimally invasive, arthroscopic joint repair
- Rotator cuff, ACL repair and other sports-related injuries
- Hand surgery
- Total knee, shoulder and hip replacements
- Orthopedic trauma fracture care
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for any updates to patient files and other necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we’ll be happy to reschedule at a more convenient time. Please provide 24 hours' notice, so we can make the time available to other patients.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card
- Copayment, if required
- Tests results or imaging that your care team has requested
- Past medical records you feel are applicable to your health
- If you have Medicare, your pharmacy insurance drug card