Comprehensive Nonsurgical Orthopedic Treatment Options
Our orthopedic experts work with you to customize a nonsurgical plan to get you back to the activities you enjoy most. If the time comes to consider surgery, rest assured our physicians can recommend the right physician to successfully see you through the next step of your treatment plan.
Regenerative Medicine: Activating Your Body’s Natural Healing Process
Regenerative Medicine treatment repairs damaged tissue by stimulating the body’s own cells to restore normal function. It is also referred to as stem cell therapy, mesenchymal stem cell therapy and orthobiologic treatment.
There are different kinds of treatment techniques. All involve injecting agents (your body’s cells) into the injury site. We offer platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy, stem cell therapy or bone marrow aspirate concentrate therapy (BMAC), and prolotherapy. The potential effect is to enhance your body’s natural ability to repair muscle, bone, joint and soft tissue.
Many patients do very well with this therapy. Some simply do not. We will work closely with you to find the best treatment. Our physicians have extensive training and certification in this field of medicine.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call (614) 566.3810.
Regenerative Medicine can be helpful for active adults experiencing:
- Osteoarthritis of the knee, hip, shoulder or elbow
- Soft tissue sports injuries that will not heal
- Chronic tendinitis, now better known as “tendinopathy”
- Rotator cuff tears
Additional Services We Offer
- DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
- Blood work
- Bone density scan (DEXA)
- Electrodiagnostic testing (EMG/NLS)
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- OSTEOPATHIC MANIPULATION
Osteopathic manipulative medicine can help treat patients with a variety of ailments. It is provided by doctors of osteopathic medicine (DO). Please call our offices to ask if these services are provided.
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- TENDON TREATMENTS
We treat all tendon conditions. Some of the most common include:
- Ankle/Foot – Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis
- Knee – Patellar tendinitis, hamstring tendinitis
- Elbow – Lateral and medial epicondylitis
- Shoulder – Rotator cuff tendonitis, shoulder impingements
- Hip - Chronic tendon conditions often diagnosed as hip bursitis
- Sports-related injuries
We offer many nonsurgical solutions for tendon injuries, including:
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections
- TenJet® procedure (minimally-invasive ultrasound-guided tenotomy)
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Joint Injections
- Corticosteroid injections
- Epidural injections
- Fluoroscopically-guided injections
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Ultrasound-guided injections
- Regenerative cellular therapy
- Viscosupplementation injections