Experts in End of Life Care and Symptom Management
Our team of highly qualified and experienced OhioHealth Physician Group Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physicians focus on your needs. They are part of an experienced, interdisciplinary team that provides you the valuable guidance and support through end of life care and symptom management.
We are now offering telehealth appointments by phone or video to patients who do not need to be treated in person. Meet with your provider from the comfort of home using your smartphone, tablet or computer. Learn more.
Our palliative care physicians:
- Provide expert management of complex pain and symptom issues that accompany a serious health condition
- Create treatment plans that may involve prescribing medication, radiation therapy or procedures to help prevent and alleviate pain
- Ensure the management of care is coordinated across a patient’s team of healthcare providers
Our hospice physicians:
- Discuss hospice care with patients facing end of life
- Work with a team of OhioHealth hospice experts to help patients achieve their goals during this time of life
- Provide 24/7 availability for questions, support and home visits, as needed