The Express Appointment Center is not just for illnesses.
- Did you just remember the deadline for your child’s sports team physical?
- Would you like to get that rash looked at before you leave for vacation tomorrow?
- Does your twisted ankle look worse this morning than it did last night?
- Is today your day off and you want to get your flu shot today?
The Express Appointment Center is an extension of your OhioHealth Primary Care office. If your personal physician at OhioHealth Primary Care Physicians isn’t available and you need to be seen today for an illness or other healthcare need, we will offer you an appointment at the Express Appointment Center. Board certified family medicine and internal medicine physicians and our certified nurse practitioner provide care at the Express Appointment Center.
How It Works:
- If you need to be seen today, call your OhioHealth Primary Care Physicians office to schedule a same-day appointment, if one is available.
- If your primary care physician isn’t available, we can schedule a same-day visit appointment for you with our trusted, highly-skilled primary care physicians at the Express Appointment Center. If you are an established patient of OhioHealth Primary Care Physicians, you can schedule your same day appointment directly with the Express Appointment Center by calling us at (614) 788.2730.
- To further provide you with options for convenient same day appointments, the OhioHealth Express Appointment Center has expanded its hours to include Saturday morning appointments - open 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Because of our advanced electronic medical record system, your primary care physician will be notified of your appointment at the Express Appointment Center and have access to your diagnosis and treatment recommendation.
- If any follow-up care is needed, the Express Appointment Center staff will schedule that appointment with your primary care physician.
- Your visit at the Express Appointment Center is billed just like a regular visit with your primary care physician, and the same co-payment will apply, based on your insurance plan.