We offer a wide vareity of classes to meet the needs of different levels of fitness, from beginners to advanced.
- Core conditioning
- Strength training
- Balance training
- Step and cardiovascular conditioning
- Circuit training
- Yoga & pilates
- And many more...
Please read our class policies. To enroll in a class, please call (614) 566.5356.
Our Aquatics Center features an indoor 25-yard lap pool and a warm water exercise pool. To enroll in a class, please call (614) 566.5356.
- Aquatic exercise schedule and class descriptions: September (PDF) October (PDF)
(To view the class descriptions, scroll down to page two of the PDF document.)
Group exercise classes
If you prefer to exercise with others, try one of our many group exercise classes. To enroll in a class, please call (614) 566.5356.
Our health education classes can help you deal with the many challenges of creating a healthy lifestyle. Our "core curriculum" includes classes in:
- healthy eating
- stress management
- exercise basics
Read the education class descriptions. To enroll in a class, please call (614) 566.5356.
View the education class schedules: September (PDF) October (PDF)
The following policies for our group exercise classes have been developed to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all members and guests.
- Appropriate clothing is required, including clean, non-marking, dry athletic shoes.
- Lockers and cubbies are available for personal items. Personal items are not permitted on the studio floor.
- Participants should arrive on time to avoid disrupting other class members and to get the maximum benefit from the warm-up.
- Weights may be used only under the direction of an exercise instructor.
- Food, drinks and chewing gum are prohibited. Plastic water bottles with spill-proof caps are permitted.
- Consult the group exercise class schedules for class times. Class calendars change seasonally. Classes, instructors and class times are subject to occasional changes.