We offer a wide vareity of classes to meet the needs of different levels of fitness, from beginners to advanced.
- Core conditioning
- Strength training
- Balance training
- Step and cardiovascular conditioning
- Circuit training
- Yoga & pilates
- And many more...
Please read our class policies. To enroll in a class, please call (614) 566.5356.
Our Aquatics Center features an indoor 25-yard lap pool and a warm water exercise pool. To enroll in a class, please call (614) 566.5356.
Group exercise classes
If you prefer to exercise with others, try one of our many group exercise classes. To enroll in a class, please call (614) 566.5356.
Our health education classes can help you deal with the many challenges of creating a healthy lifestyle. Our "core curriculum" includes classes in:
- healthy eating
- stress management
- exercise basics
Read the education class descriptions. To enroll in a class, please call (614) 566.5356.
View the education class schedules: August (PDF)
The following policies for our group exercise classes have been developed to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all members and guests.
- Appropriate clothing is required, including clean, non-marking, dry athletic shoes.
- Lockers and cubbies are available for personal items. Personal items are not permitted on the studio floor.
- Participants should arrive on time to avoid disrupting other class members and to get the maximum benefit from the warm-up.
- Weights may be used only under the direction of an exercise instructor.
- Food, drinks and chewing gum are prohibited. Plastic water bottles with spill-proof caps are permitted.
- Consult the group exercise class schedules for class times. Class calendars change seasonally. Classes, instructors and class times are subject to occasional changes.