The first step to every program at The McConnell Center begins with a Health and Risk Assessment. Based on our assessment, program options will be suggested to help you meet your personal health goals.
Health and risk assessment fee: $199
- Please call us for seasonal membership promotions.
- For the Community Health & Fitness program, OhioHealth associates are eligible for additional savings on assessment and membership fees.
Fitness membership fee
State sales tax is applicable to the Fitness program.
- Individual: $80/month
- Senior: $67/month
- Extended Family: $52/month
- Extended Family includes spouse, children age 18-25 or parents residing in the same household.
- Price is per family member.
- Primary membership must remain active for family to continue Extended Family privileges.
Program fees may be paid in advance or in monthly installments paid automatically through credit card or checking account. Community Health & Fitness memberships paid one year in advance receive a 10% discount.
If you have questions, please call (614) 566-5356.