Marion Medical Campus
1050 Delaware Avenue
Marion, Ohio 43302
Phone: (740) 383-7768
Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
We are closed on holidays.
The Marion General Hospital Infusion Clinic provides nursing services for people who do not require admission to the hospital. The clinic provides services for patients ages 14 years and older who have an infusion need as prescribed by their physician.
Highest Level of Patient Satisfaction for Six Consecutive Years
In demonstrating our dedication to improving and sustaining excellence in quality of care and patient satisfaction, our Infusion Clinic has earned the prestigious Summit Award. Earning this award means Marion General Hospital achieved patient satisfaction scores in excess of the 95th percentile, when compared to hospitals across the country.
We believe the patient experience is as important as your clinical experience. Our clinic provides each patient with a climate-controlled, private room and access to his or her own TV. We also offer warm blankets, snacks, beverages and lunch.
- intravenous (IV) antibiotics
- transfusion of various blood products
- intravenous (IV) fluids for hydration
- intravenous (IV) medications for patients with chronic medical conditions (not limited to osteoporosis, rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis, Crohns Disease and congestive heart failure)
- therapeutic phlebotomy drawing lab specimens from venous access devices and the care and maintenance of these devices
- PICC line insertion