We're Under Construction: What You Need to Know Before You Travel to the Riverside Methodist Campus
Important: Wayfinding and Parking Updates
Riverside Methodist is undergoing construction to better serve you. During this time of improvement, our patients and visitors can continue to expect the same high quality care Riverside Methodist has always provided.
Please be informed of the construction thats going on before you come to our campus. Temporary entrance relocations to our buildings as well as changes made to our parking garages and roadways will affect how you get around and where you park.
Ways to Stay Informed about Riverside Methodist Construction
Call for updates
Text "RMH" to 55678
Construction Affecting Buildings, Parking and Roadways
Buildings and Parking
Riverside Methodist's main entrance is closed and temporarily relocated to the green area, which is in between the main hospital entrance and the green garage. The temporary main entrance faces North Broadway and is across from the blue parking lot. Patients and visitors will be directed to this temporary entrance with visible signs.
The temporary main hospital entrance should be used for:
- Entering and exiting Riverside Methodist
- Main hospital valet parking
- Patient pick-up and drop-off
- Ambulette service for patient pick-up and drop-off
November 4, 2013 through August 16, 2014:
McConnell Heart Hospital Entry Plaza
- The main entrance to McConnell Heart Hospital is closed.
- Access McConnell Heart Hospital and the Emergency Department from the Red Garage.
- Valet will be located inside the Red Garage.
- There will be no charge at the exit in the north end of the garage for ED drop off patrons.
Remember to follow these safety tips while navigating the campus:
- Always use the cross walks.
- Pay attention to signage – it is there for your safety.
- Do not walk in the roadways and use designated sidewalks when available.
General Parking Information for Riverside Methodist
Read general parking information for all areas of Riverside Methodist[Open]
Parking in surface lots and parking garages costs $2 per exit, regardless of the amount of time.
- Handicapped parking is available in all lots and garages. If no handicap spaces are available, ask any parking or valet staff for assistance.
- Security officers are on duty at all times.
- View the first floor and parking map of Riverside Methodist.
Valet parking is available for a cost of $5 for one exit; $7 for multiple exits:
- At the main hospital entrance, 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Please note the main hospital entrance is temporarily relocated to the green area between the main hospital entrance and the green garage. See the map above.)
- At the turnaround in front of the entrance to the North and South Medical Office Buildings near the green parking garage, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For the McConnell Heart Hospital and the Emergency Department, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- At the Riverside Women's Center entrance, 24 hours a day.
Extended stay passes: If you are in the hospital for 14 or more consecutive days, parking for visitors is free. Passes are issued for two weeks at a time for up to two visitors. Passes may be obtained weekdays from 7 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3:30 p.m. in the first floor Parking Services office in the yellow area.