OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Campus
Remember to follow these safety tips while navigating the campus:
- Always use the cross walks.
- Pay attention to signage – it is there for your safety.
- Do not walk in the roadways and use designated sidewalks when available.
General Parking Information for Riverside Methodist
- Parking in surface lots and garages costs $2 per exit, regardless of the amount of time.
- Handicapped parking is available in all lots and garages. If no handicap spaces are available, ask any parking or valet staff for assistance. Security officers are on duty at all times.
Extended stay passes: If you are in the hospital for 14 or more consecutive days, parking for visitors is free. Passes are issued for two weeks at a time for up to two visitors. Passes may be obtained in the first floor Parking Services office in the Yellow Area, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3:30 p.m.
Valet parking is available at the following locations, Monday – Friday for a cost of $5 for one exit; $7 for multiple exits.
- Blue Main Entrance: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Riverside Women’s Health Entrance: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The McConnell Heart Hospital and the Emergency Department: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Valet Car return: You may have your car returned to any Riverside Methodist entrance/exit. Your car does not have to be returned to the entrance in which you valet parked when you arrived.
Valet Call-ahead service: You may also use “call-ahead” service. Ask your nurse or PSA to call the number listed on your valet ticket to request that your car be ready when you are discharged from the hospital at any entrance/exit.