We're Under Construction: What You Need to Know Before You Travel to the Riverside Methodist Campus
Important: Wayfinding and Parking Updates
Riverside Methodist is undergoing construction to better serve you. During this time of improvement, our patients and visitors can continue to expect the same high quality care Riverside Methodist has always provided.
Please be informed of the construction thats going on before you come to our campus. Temporary entrance re-locations to our buildings as well as changes made to our parking garages and roadways will affect how you get around and where you park.
Ways to Stay Informed about Riverside Methodist Construction
Call for updates
Text "RMH" to 55678
Remember to follow these safety tips while navigating the campus:
- Always use the cross walks.
- Pay attention to signage – it is there for your safety.
- Do not walk in the roadways and use designated sidewalks when available.
General Parking Information for Riverside Methodist
Read general parking information for all areas of Riverside Methodist[Open]
- Parking in surface lots and garages costs $2 per exit, regardless of the amount of time.
- Handicapped parking is available in all lots and garages. If no handicap spaces are available, ask any parking or valet staff for assistance. Security officers are on duty at all times.
Valet parking is available at the following locations, Monday – Friday for a cost of $5 for one exit; $7 for multiple exits.
- Blue Main Entrance: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Riverside Women’s Health Entrance: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The McConnell Heart Hospital and the Emergency Department: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Car return: You may have your car returned to any Riverside Methodist entrance/exit. Your car does not have to be returned to the entrance in which you valet parked when you arrived.
Call-ahead service: You may also use “call-ahead” service. Ask your nurse or PSA to call the number listed on your valet ticket to request that your car be ready when you are discharged from the hospital at any entrance/exit.
Extended stay passes: If you are in the hospital for 14 or more consecutive days, parking for visitors is free. Passes are issued for two weeks at a time for up to two visitors. Passes may be obtained in the first floor Parking Services office in the Yellow Area, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3:30 p.m.