OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
111 South Grant Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
General information: (614) 566-9000
Schedule an appointment: (614) 566-1111
Customer Service: (614) 566-9375
As construction on ODOTs I-71/670 project is slated to continue over the next several years, it is important to be aware of the lane restrictions and road and ramp closures that affect travel to and from Grant.
Campus and Floor Maps
WE have an app for that! Get GPS and turn-by-turn navigation to our urgent and emergency care facilities. iTriage will ensure you get there fast. It's just a FREE download away.
Map and Directions to Grant
OhioHealth Grant Medical Center is located at 111 S. Grant Avenue, at the corner of Grant Avenue and State Street.
Click for a larger map.
Grant offers three types of parking:
- metered on-street
Handicapped parking is available in garages and on the street. If no handicap spaces are available, ask for assistance at any of the three valet locations.
Security officers are on duty 24 hours a day/7 days per week. They can be reached at (614) 566-9300.
Garages are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Automated cashiers at each of the garage exits accept credit cards, debit cards, bills and change. THE PARKING GARAGE IS FREE TO PATIENTS AND VISITORS.
- Green Garage: just south of the main hospital entrance on Grant Avenue.
- Orange Garage: on Town Street just east of Grant Avenue.
- Blue Garage: on 6th Street across from the Surgical and Heart Center.
Family members and visitors of admitted patients may park free of charge at any garage. Parking vouchers are available at the Information Desk, through Guest Services personnel or at the nursing stations on all units.
Valet parking services are available free of charge. Valet parking is available:
- At the main hospital entrance, Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- At the Surgical and Heart Center, at Town and Sixth Streets, Monday - Friday, 5 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- At the Bone and Joint Center at 323 East Town Center, Monday - Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Parking meters are available around the hospital's perimeter. Most meters are for a maximum of one hour.
For more information about parking at Grant, please contact the Parking Services Department at (614) 566-9368.