Occupational Health Services at WorkHealth Delaware
WorkHealth Delaware offers employees cost-effective regulatory physical exams as well as work-related injury care.
It promotes occupational health and safety services to help employees return to work in a timely fashion, steering them to the proper level of medical care and minimizing more expensive emergency department or urgent care visits.
- At WorkHealth Delaware, the injured associate is provided an informational packet that explains the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation process and how their work injury will be managed upon their initial visit.
- Upon initial treatment, the OhioHealth WorkHealth care provider calls to:
- Explain the diagnosis
- Discuss transitional work options in order to keep the injured employee at work
- Explain necessary follow-up
- Answer any questions about the claim
- Each OhioHealth WorkHealth clinic has a dedicated occupational health assistant who works one-on-one with the injured employee, explaining work restrictions, obtaining treatment approvals and communicating with the employer, the employer's managed care organization and/or third party administrator.