Urgent Care in Grandview
Immediate care seven days a week
For everything from flu symptoms to fractures, we give you quick care when you need it most. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911. As a safety precaution, call from the parking lot to register before entering.
COVID-19 testing at OhioHealth Urgent Care locations
The rapid increase in COVID-19 exposures across the country has led to increased demand for limited testing supplies. To preserve testing capabilities in our urgent care settings, OhioHealth Urgent Care locations will only test patients with COVID-19 symptoms. These symptoms include:
- Fever and chills
- Sore throat and cough
- Shortness of breath
- Fatigue and body aches
- Loss of taste and smell
- Cold and flu-like symptoms
Urgent care patients who may have been exposed to COVID-19 but do not have symptoms are encouraged to take the following steps:
- Schedule an urgent care video visit. You can schedule online or by phone.
- Get tested at one of our dedicated mobile testing sites. If the provider on your video visit determines you need a test, they will give you an order for testing and help you choose the most convenient OhioHealth location for testing. OhioHealth requires a provider order for testing at any of our dedicated testing locations. If you do not have an OhioHealth provider, COVID-19 testing locations across the state can be found on the Ohio Department of Health website.
We’re putting your safety first
At our urgent care locations, we’ve taken measures to reduce the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19, and keep our patients, providers and associates safe, including:
- Not allowing visitors in OhioHealth urgent care locations, with limited exceptions. View the full policy for more information.
- Posting online instructions and signs on entry doors asking patients to preregister over the phone before entering. This decreases exposure time for patients and associates inside the clinic.
- Spacing out seating in the waiting room to ensure adequate social distancing.
- Performing hybrid visits when COVID-19 is suspected. Your provider will ask about your symptoms and needs over the phone, and decide whether you should stay in your car or come into the building.
- Cleaning all rooms and equipment after every patient visit.
Conditions we treat
Choose OhioHealth Urgent Care for conditions that are not life-threatening, but require immediate care, such as:
Services we offer
OhioHealth urgent care locations do not have COVID-19 vaccines. Find out where we're providing them and how to schedule.