Emergency Care Center in Pickerington, Ohio
The OhioHealth Pickerington Emergency Care Center treats all patients who come to us for care, regardless of their ability to pay.
OhioHealth Pickerington Medical Campus provides a convenient alternative to traditional emergency departments located at hospitals and is staffed with the same skilled, board-certified physicians as OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital and OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.
Pickerington Emergency Care Center Highlights
Key features of this state-of-the-art, patient-focused Emergency Care Center include:
- One of the largest, most experienced group of emergency medicine physicians and specialists
- Comprehensive, high-quality emergency care services available 24/7 to Pickerington, Ohio, and surrounding communities
- 16 private patient rooms with space for family members
- Advanced imaging capabilities, including CT scan, ultrasound, X-ray and MRI
- Observation rooms designed for short-term overnight stays
- A consultation room for families and physicians
- Lots of open space and windows with natural light to calm and comfort patients, friends and family members
- Convenient access, free parking, free Wi-Fi and an onsite café
- Use of electronic medical records that are accessible by caregivers throughout all OhioHealth hospitals and facilities
- Specialty care on-site, such as orthopedics, sports medicine, general surgery and heart and vascular