Lane Avenue Mammography in Columbus, Ohio
Our Columbus mammography center is located in the Kingsdale Gynecology Building. Free parking for patients.
The Lane Avenue Mammography imaging location focuses on digital mammography services. A script is not required for a routine screening mammography, and walk-ins are welcome.
Certain specialty imaging tests may require a script from your physician. Your physician will provide you with the prep instructions for your particular test.
Same-day or next-day appointments are usually available at an OhioHealth imaging facility, including Lane Avenue Mammography.
We’re Putting Your Safety First
At our imaging and mammography locations, we’ve taken measures to reduce the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19, and keep our patients, providers and associates safe. When patients arrive, we will:
- Clean and disinfect all equipment and surfaces between patients.
- Ask patients to remain in their car until 15 minutes before their appointment, to minimize the number of patients in our waiting area.
- Take the temperature of all patients and require them to wear masks.
- Enforce social distancing guidelines in our waiting area.
- Restrict visitors, unless patients need physical assistance.