OhioHealth Mammography Locations
OhioHealth’s convenient neighborhood locations give you the most availability throughout Ohio. Your mammogram generally takes 30 minutes or less, and you can easily find appointment times that fit your schedule. No prescription is needed for a screening mammography for women 40 and older.
Two Convenient Ways to Schedule Your Mammogram Appointment
Not all locations offer online scheduling, including Mansfield, Shelby, O'Bleness, Berger and Morrow County hospitals, as well as Riverside Women's Center.
Online scheduling does not yet support appointments for 3D digital mammograms (tomography). To make the appointment, please schedule by phone. Locations offering 3D mammography include:
- Health centers: Delaware, Eastside, Gahanna, Grove City, Hilliard
- Medical campuses: Marion, Pickerington, Westerville
- Hospitals: Doctors Hospital, Dublin Methodist Hospital, O'Bleness Hospital
- Other locations: Bing Cancer Center, William W. Wilkins Professional Building, Jasonway, Lane Avenue.
Schedule by Phone
To schedule a mammogram in central Ohio, call (614) 566.1111. Walks-ins are welcome.
To schedule a mammogram with an OhioHealth Berger facility, call (740) 474.7701. Walks-ins are welcome.
Outside central Ohio, please use the following phone numbers:
- For Marion Medical Campus, call (740) 383.7889.
- For Mansfield Hospital, call (419) 526.8333.
- For Morrow County Hospital, call (419) 949.3090.
- For Shelby Hospital, call (419) 342.1788.
- For O’Bleness Hospital or Nelsonville Health Center, call (740) 592.9454.
- For Hardin Memorial Hospital, call (419) 675.8181.