Infusion Services in Mansfield
Quality Treatment Close to Home
OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital provides infusion therapies for noncancerous and cancerous conditions, including chemotherapy, in a comfortable setting from qualified staff.
Cancer Infusion: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Phone: (419) 526.8925 | Fax: (419) 526.8928
General Infusion: Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Phone: (419) 526.8297 | Fax: (419) 526.8928
- Blood transfusions
- Intravenous (IV) antibiotics
- IV fluids
- Infusions for neurological diagnoses including MS and migraine headache
- Migraine Headache
- Therapeutic phlebotomy for blood disorders
- Port blood draws and flushes
- Peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) line placement
Free, convenient parking is just a few steps away from all entrances.
Valet is also available Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. To pick up your car, you may call ahead. Ask your nurse to call the number listed on your valet ticket to request that your car be ready when you exit.
We’re Putting Your Safety First
At our infusion locations, we’ve taken measures to reduce the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19, and keep our patients, providers and associates safe. We are:
- Calling patients to prescreen for COVID-19 before appointments.
- Cleaning infusion chairs and surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Using hand sanitizer as we enter and leave your infusion space.
- Wearing hospital-grade masks and gloves at all times
- Using special gowns and double gloves for the administration of certain infusion medications like chemotherapy.