Grant Infusion Services in Downtown Columbus
Infusion Therapies Near Grant Medical Center
Grant Medical Center Infusion Services provides patients a comfortable and patient-centered environment. Highly qualified staff provide infusion therapies for both cancerous and noncancerous conditions.
Grant Medical Center Infusion Services Hours
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We offer morning weekend hours for antibiotic therapy, by appointment.
Free valet parking is available at the entrance of the Wilkins Professional Building. You may also park in a nearby garage or at a meter. Garage parking tickets can be validated at your physician's office, by the service excellence ambassador or at any check-in desk. The service excellence ambassador at the front desk can direct you to your appointment and other locations inside the building.
Other parking options for the Wilkins Professional Building include:
- Next door in the Blue garage at 141 South Sixth Street. This is the garage closest to the Wilkins Professional Building.
- Green garage at 340 East Town Street. Entry to this garage is along southbound Grant Avenue, adjacent to the main hospital.
- Orange garage at 393 East Town Street.
- On-street parking at meters in the area. Most allow parking for a maximum of one hour.
- ADA-accessible parking is available in all garages and on the street.
We’re Putting Your Safety First
At our infusion locations, we’ve taken measures to reduce the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19, and keep our patients, providers and associates safe. We are:
- Calling patients to prescreen for COVID-19 before appointments.
- Cleaning infusion chairs and surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Using hand sanitizer as we enter and leave your infusion space.
- Wearing hospital-grade masks and gloves at all times
- Using special gowns and double gloves for the administration of certain infusion medications like chemotherapy.