Patients and Visitors Guide for Grady Memorial Hospital
Welcome Our Hospital in Delaware, Ohio
Recent facility renovations, process improvements and new services mean a more welcoming, efficient and healing environment for our patients and visitors at OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital. This informational patient and visitor guide is provided for your convenience. If you need additional information, feel free to ask any of our associates.
- Free parking is available adjacent to the main hospital and emergency entrances for patients, family and visitors.
- Handicapped parking is available in all parking areas. If no handicap spaces are available, please call (740) 615.1000 for assistance.
- For security assistance, you may call Protective Services at (740) 615.2150.
Patient Information and Visiting Hours
- Visitor Policy Changes Due to COVID-19: Be sure to view the Visitor Restrictions and Mask Use section of our COVID-19 policy updates for the latest visitor guidelines. If you have any questions, call our care site for more information.
- We understand the importance of family and friends to a patient’s recovery. General visiting hours are from noon to 8 p.m. daily; however, hours may vary based on each patient’s condition and needs.
- Families should speak to the patient’s nurse to determine the most appropriate visiting schedule.
- Smoking is not permitted inside or outside any OhioHealth hospital.
- There is a chapel located on the first floor. This space is a comfortable place for prayer and meditation, available 24 hours a day.
- In addition to the chapel, Pastoral Care is offered to patients and family members. For more information, please contact pastoral care at (740) 615.1078.
- Housekeeping is about more than just cleanliness. It’s our opportunity to ensure that your visit to Grady Memorial Hospital is a positive experience in every respect. Comfort and safety are an important part of your healthcare. Your room will be cleaned daily throughout your stay.
- Please don’t hesitate to call (740) 615.1331 if you have any questions.
Amenities and Accommodations
Food and beverage, banking, gift shop, Internet and mail service information.