William W. Wilkins Professional Building in Columbus, Ohio
Expert physicians. Convenient care.
We’re building a healthier downtown community by keeping specialty care and services together in one location, across from OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.
Wilkins Professional Building Services
Free valet parking will be available at the entrance of the Wilkins Professional Building, beginning June 10.Or, you may park in a nearby garage or at a meter. Garage parking tickets can be validated at your physician's office, by the service excellence ambassador or at any check-in desk. The service excellence ambassador at the front desk can direct you to your appointment and other locations inside the building.
Other parking options for the Wilkins Professional Building include:
- Next door in the Blue garage at 141 South Sixth Street. This is the garage closest to the Wilkins Professional Building.
- Green garage at 340 East Town Street. Entry to this garage is along southbound Grant Avenue, adjacent to the main hospital.
- Orange garage at 393 East Town Street.
- On-street parking at meters in the area. Most allow parking for a maximum of one hour.
- ADA-accessible parking is available in all garages and on the street.
Cancer Care at Wilkins
World-class cancer care, delivered by your local physician.
At the Wilkins Professional Building, your cancer care team will include MD Anderson Cancer Network® certified physicians. OhioHealth is a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network® – a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center, a world-renowned leader in cancer care. MD Anderson is one of the nation’s original comprehensive cancer centers designated by the National Cancer Institute to help pioneer the guidelines that set the standard of cancer care today.