Become a Member at Grant Health and Fitness Center
Our Health and Fitness Center Memberships
Grant Health and Fitness Center memberships are available for individuals or families, defined as spouses and children ages 14 to 18. Children ages 19 to 23 in a family membership will be subject to an additional fee. Most of our memberships are month-to-month memberships and do not require any long term contracts. For more information and prices, please call (614) 566.9880.
Community Health and Fitness Membership
This membership provides unlimited access to the facility, including a wide variety of group exercise classes, such as yoga, Pilates, Zumba, boot camp and SPINNING®. Enrollment includes a new member orientation series of appointments that include a personalized exercise plan and 30-minute personal training session.
Membership fees may be paid in advance or in monthly installments paid automatically through a credit card, savings, or checking account. Community Health and Fitness memberships paid one year in advance receive a 10% discount. All memberships include parking.
Additional Membership Options
- Limited Time Health and Fitness Center Passes
- 12-Visit Pass: Unlimited access to the facility for 12 visits, includes parking.
- Group Exercise 8-class pass: 8-class pass valid for all non-fee based group exercise classes. Parking is included.
- 1-Week: Unlimited access to the facility for 1 week. Parking is included.
- Walking/Shower Only: Membership with access limited to walking on the 1/15th mile track and locker facilities.
- OhioHealth Associate Membership
This membership for part-time and full-time OhioHealth associates provides unlimited access to the facility, including a wide variety of group exercise classes such as yoga, Pilates, Zumba, boot camp and SPINNING®. Enrollment includes a new member orientation series of appointments that include a personalized exercise plan and 30-minute personal training session. Enrollment fee and dues are payroll deducted for this membership type.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Fitness Plus Membership
This membership is designed for recent graduates from a Phase 2 Cardiac Rehabilitation program or individuals with previous heart health events. Enjoy all the amenities of the Community Health and Fitness membership plus personal care management by a skilled clinical team consisting of a nurse, dietitian, and exercise physiologist.
Now available all year round! Three - 30 minute $115 Three - 60 minute $185 Three - 90 minute $260Learn More